- Punctual departures. Arrive 15 minutes early at meeting point to assure parking; safety protocol; orientation talk.
- If you suffer any medical conditions; If necessary: Ask for your doctor’s authorization and mention it when booking, go prepared with medications.
- Minimum height 4’6 ”(54”) and maximum 6’5 ”(77”). Maximum weight recommended by manufacturer: 220#.
- Recommendations: Bring only the essentials, space is limited: you must wear: water shoes, or tennis shoes that can get wet, they are necessary when boarding / or you can go barefoot disembarking your water bike, A hat if u have , swimsuit, sun protection, shirt, shorts or tights, Sunglasses if you have.
- It is not allowed: Hitting the unit against any object, jumping off the unit or damaging them. If you negligently cause any damage to the unit, the person who made the reservation will be held responsible.
- No Smoking and No Alcoholic Beverages.
- We reserve the right of admission.
- The person who makes the reservation is responsible for informing all his companions about arrival time, requirements and all the pertinent information to the excursion.
- Tips are humbly accepted among your route guides and shared among them as a united work team.
- If is forced to cancel a tour due to weather or sea conditions, it will offer new options based on availability, including rescheduling a date, booking another tour, or a 100% refund. We only determine cancellations due to weather or maritime conditions at the meeting place.
- If we cancel a tour due to weather conditions, we will notify you, however, please note that due to the unpredictable weather in the Caribbean, cancellations can be made on the same day even at the meeting place.
- You have 48 hours before the DEPARTURE time to change your reservation, cancel or get a refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the DEPARTURE time, late arrivals or no-shows, will maintain a 100% charge.
- All cancellations must be made and confirmed directly with the Waterbikes Curacao by phone or WhatsApp message at +599 95209092
- Make sure you arrive on time. We start preparations for boarding 15 minutes before departure time. Your reservation will be automatically canceled and charged in full if you do not arrive at the scheduled departure time.
- Please note that Waterbikes Curacao is a small local business with limited spaces reserved just for you.
Tour/Hire of our Waterbikes and all associated equipment are subject to these terms and conditions.
- You agree to pay total hire cost for period of hire set out and if you extend your period of hire you agree to pay applicable cost of hire on return.
- You may return early but no discounts will apply. You hire our equipment at your own risk. You release the owners and operators of Waterbikes Curacao from all actions or demands due to any loss, damage, injury or deal occurring as a result of/or in association with your hire.
- The owners and operators of Waterbikes Curacao are not responsible and have no liability for any injury or death to any person or any loss or damage to your property arising out of/or associated with your hire.
- You agree to indemnify the owners and operators of Waterbikes Curacao against all actions or demands due to the use of equipment hired. You agree not to re-lend or re-hire any equipment without permission from Waterbikes Curacao.
- U understand that the host may conduct event photography. Unless otherwise noted on this consent, u hereby grant the host permission to use images .Containing your likeness in their marketing and promotional materials.